Most Livable Cities
50% of Australian cities are on the list of most livable cities in the world. Plenty of space, warm weather and economic prosperity; all contribute to making Australian cities great places to live and study.
Australians value the wealth of cultural diversity and social sophistication that international students bring to the campuses and communities.
Australia’s seasons are opposite to those in the northern hemisphere. December to February is Summer; March to May is Autumn; June to August is Winter, and September to November is Spring.
Health & Safety
The stable political system, well-maintained roads, low crime rate and high standard of health make it a safe and easy country.
Degrees from Australian institutions are recognized all over the world. Graduates from Australian schools are highly sought after by both Australian and International employers.
International students can work up to 40 hours per fortnight in Australia, This is a great opportunity for students who want to earn money to help with living expenses during their stay.
Course Learning Outcomes
Students graduating from the Master of Information & Communication Technology Advanced will be able to:
- Critically analyse and evaluate the more advanced and latest problems, concepts and theories in the field of information and communication technologies.
- Evaluate, implement and use high-level ICT tools, techniques, and methodologies applicable to the business, organization, government, education, public and healthcare environment.
- Synthesise and apply key knowledge and apply expert judgment in information and communication technologies, systems design and project in IT management from organizational, business and innovation perspectives.
- Employ independent learning strategies to update own knowledge in the field and keep pace with innovations in information and communication technologies, industry trends and standards.
- Further, interpret information and communicate knowledge, ideas and procedures to both are/IT professionals and stakeholders.
- Apply research and analytic methodologies with strong scientific and engineering backgrounds to implement evidence-based systems and management supported by modern ICT.
- Work as an individual and as a member of a team in a manner consistent with ethical and professional standards, with apt attitudes towards challenges.