- More than 680 international students from 55 countries study at CDU; making it one of the most culturally diverse universities in Australia.
- Low student to staff ratio provides a personalised and supportive teaching and learning environment. Our international students adjust more quickly to studying in a foreign country because the number of students in their classes is much less than in other universities in Australian capital cities; it is easy to approach their teachers and get the support they need to be successful.
- Well paid part time jobs are easy to find in the retail and hospitality sector. Students are permitted to work 40 hours per fortnight during semester; full time during university vacations.
- A safe environment and social activities that help international students develop friendships in the wider University community.
- High quality on-campus accommodation for approximately 300 students with free internet access, and resident tutors.
- Discounted bus transport
- Our international students ranked CDU 1st in Australia for Learning Experience, and Living Experience; 2nd for Arrival Experience and 4th for Support in the 2010 global International Student Barometer survey. 29 Australian universities participated in the ISB.
Source link : http://www.cdu.edu.au/international/future-students/why-study-at-cdu