Foreign students rate Australia as the safest study destination, of those surveyed, 1130 were Indian students. They ranked Australia No.1 for safety, access to permanent residency, access to student visas and best government policies to protect international students. There are some basic measures to keep in mind while studying abroad:
- Be aware of possible actions that can be taken in case of an emergency. If there is an emergency, simply dial 000. This number can be used to contact ambulance, fire and police services. The operator will connect you to the most appropriate service.
- Avoid isolated bus, rail and tram stops.
- Never bring anyone you just met back to your accommodation. If your roommate brings home an unknown guest, watch or lock up any valuables that you might have with you.
- Make sure you are aware of the security and emergency arrangements at your institution and in your local area.
- Learn about the local laws of your host country and the countries you plan to visit.
The ATMC in association with FedUni and USC offers an exciting collection of bachelor degrees, graduate diplomas, master degrees in Information Technology and Information Systems and bachelor and master degrees in Business and Accounting. The college has campuses in Melbourne and Sydney, offering a range of innovative courses designed to prepare students for the global workforce. ATMC CRICOS CODE: 03013D
(ATMC CRICOS CODE: 03013D)