With “Circuit Breaker” lockdown restrictions in Victoria lifted as at 11:59pm Wednesday, we are very pleased to announce that ATMC’s practical classes resume from Thursday, 18 February, 2021.
Safety measures will continue to be followed to ensure the safety of our staff and students, including:
- Practical Class capacity that allows 1.5m distance to be maintained.
- Masks to be worn at all times while on ATMC and Baxter Institute premises.
- Temperature checks and Sign-In on arrival.
Student Support will continue to notify students of their scheduled practical classes.
Important reminder: DO NOT attend ATMC or Baxter Institute premises if:
- You are feeling unwell. Stay at home and check your symptoms.
- You are showing any COVID symptoms (listed below). Get tested and stay at home until receiving your test results.
- You were present at any of the Public Exposure Sites during the Exposure Periods – refer to Department of Health and Human Services instructions based on the relevant Exposure Sites Tier.
Chills or sweats
Shortness of breath
Loss or change in sense of smell or taste.
Australian Technical And Management College (ATMC) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID 22158) and registered CRICOS provider (Provider Code 03013D)